We have the pleasure of inviting you to attend the 8th Annual General Meeting of the Rural Agency Store Advisory Society which will be held:
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 at 9 A.M
The Coast Capri Hotel in Kelowna, BC.
The Board of Directors continues to work tirelessly on behalf of the organization. During this meeting we will be discussing highlights and achievements over the past year as well as discussing our next steps and future plans for the year ahead.
- Be informed as to the upcoming changes regarding marijuana sales in 2018 – an important component of your future sales.
- Are you a current member of the RASAS and are you taking advantage of the benefits that this organization has achieved for you?
- With all the new changes in the liquor industry, this is the time to ask questions and learn how to make your business a more profitable one.
- We’ll address general society business as well as transitioning as required by the Province of British Columbia and your input is important.
- Guest Speakers to be announced closer to engagement date.
**Beverages will be available throughout the morning and lunch will be served. There are limited seats to this event, so register now and guarantee your seat and your room.**
Hotel reservation information:
Coast Capri Hotel 1171 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6E6 250-860-6060 www.coastcaprihotel.com
Book your room with Event Name: RASAS Annual General Meeting
Special pricing for Coast Superior Room $130 a night, 6am - 9:30am breakfast buffet is included.